Teen Emotion Face Cards - Printable Feeling Flashcards Teletherapy Play Therapy
Providing teens with a strong, nuanced vocabulary of emotion words helps impart the necessary tools to express themselves as they grow into adulthood. These modern, ethnically diverse emotion cards encourage language development, emotional expression, and communication. Recommended for teens and young adults.
Our 30 unique emotion cards are divided by background color into these 5 categories:
- 6 Happy (purple)
- 6 Excited (yellow)
- 6 Angry (orange)
- 6 Sad (blue)
- 6 Afraid (green)
Ways to use (possibilities are endless!):
- Printed and paired with our conversation cards, teens can choose the face card that matches their emotion and place it next to the "I feel..." question card they're answering
- If therapist and client both print a set, you can play a variety of games over teletherapy, such as charades or go fish
- These cards are ideal for counselors and clients to use during telethearpy, for teachers and educators to use with students, and for parents to engage their kids at home!
- Printed cards are 9 per page and measure 2.5" x 3.5", the same size as standard playing cards
- You will receive 30 cards with emotion names and the same 30 without